Trail running is the perfect excuse to explore new territory and experience adventure with a capital A!
Combining our expertise in adventure travel and our passion for trail running, we have created retreats focused on the joy of being active in extraordinary landscapes. Forget performance goals. Just put on your shoes and enjoy connecting with nature, knowing that everything has been carefully thought of, including luggage transportation and professional guidance.
Two ways of traveling with us
– Group holidays for 6 to 14 runners
– Customized holidays for private groups and independent travelers
Three effort levels
On our excursions, we run or walk, depending on inclination and type of terrain. Along the way, we take breaks, here to eat a bite, there to take a picture. In trail running, speed is secondary and the sheer joy of exploring is priority.
All excursions include:
- Distance: 5-10km per day
- Elevation gain: 0-500m per day
- Weather: Relatively stable
- Terrain: Hills, marked trails
- Distance: 10-20km per day
- Elevation gain: 500-1000m per day
- Weather: Possibility of variable or challenging conditions
- Terrain: Mountains, some marked trails
- Distance: +20km per day
- Elevation gain: +1000m per day
- Weather: Possibility of challenging or extreme conditions
- Terrain: Mountains, unmarked trails